Tips For Skinny Legs
- If skinny legs are a good shape, you don’t really have to hide them. If for some reason you want to make your legs look bigger, try these tips
- Do not wear large chunky shoes or shoes with bulky heels as they
make thin legs and small ankles look smaller and so, out of balance.
- Wear pantyhose of light or warm colors, tights with large
patterns, especially horizontally striped pantyhose, and leggings.
- Wear mid calf skirts with the hem only upto the shapeliest part
of your calf.
- When choosing shorts, go for short ones and avoid wide leg ones
as they make your legs look like pencil.
- Don’t wear anything oversized or extremely wide – it overwhelms
your small frame.
- Try a straight or skinny jean, that fits you well on legs and
hips – your petite frame will come out more.
- Try to wear light colors, it will add more visual volume.
- Avoid dark washed jeans.
- Skirt with ruffles definitely add volume, and the short length skirt will also accentuate the shape of your legs.
- Layered skirt or looks great on skinny legs.
- High waited skirts are flattering on everyone, and above-the-knee length as well.
- Just don't wear pencil skirts