How To Make Small Breasts Look Bigger
Honestly Exercise cannot make breast bigger
Remember, Breasts are not muscles but only fat cells, milk-ducts and glands. All these are held together in a web of soft connective tissue. So, exercising cannot help increase your bust size. However, with exercising, you can get a firmer and a more prominent line that makes your bust appear larger. Similarly, in case you have a heavy bust, you would lose some of the droop that can spoil your bust shape.
- Lay on the bench or flat ground and hold the weights to your side in your hands (in lay down position).
- Now, lift the weights as if you are trying to meet your hands over top of your chest. (In the same way as you are hugging a tree trunk, means do not bend your elbows too much)
- Hold the peak contraction at top for a few seconds then return to the start position fully in control of the weights, and repeat.
- Lie on your tummy, elbows bent, fingertips facing inwards and your forehead on the floor.
- Slowly raise your head and body, pushing down with hands. By bending the neck backwards arch your spine backwards.
- Pull in gently your stomach muscles and lift your stomach off the floor. Wait for a few seconds.
- Slowly lower upper back and shoulders to floor to the original position.
- Relax and repeat.
- Hold your arms straight in front of you, at shoulder level.
- Bring your hands slowly, towards your shoulders clenching your hands as though you are pulling something strenuously.
- Repeat 5 times.